The law of attraction

Congratulations. By deciding to read this article, you are one step closer to achieving whatever you want in this universe.  Now, all you need to do is read carefully.

I discovered the secret I am about to share with you when I was back home in Nigeria. I was in high school barely making it. Once the secret was unveiled to me, my life drastically changed. I was able to graduate at the age of 15. I got a visa to come to America and graduate in an American high school in 5 months. I graduated from college with my first degree at the age of 19 and currently working on 3 more.

I became the president of two organizations and a member of many more, including the University Programming Council. I received the Martin Luther King jr. award from the city of Natchitoches. I led an organization to help over 1,000 kids and provided a clean water source in Nigeria. I led an organization to help people in Puerto Rico. I became the first student board member in the International Scholar’s Honor Society. I have three jobs on-campus and I work off-campus (legally).

The secret is the “law of attraction.” Simply put, the law of attraction says that you will attract into your life whatever you focus on. Whatever you give your energy and attention to will come back to you.

So, if you stay focused on the good and positive things in your life, you will automatically attract better and positive things into your life. If you are focused upon lack and negativity, then that is what will be attracted into your life. Good grades, health, wealth, personal relationships and success can come effortlessly with this law.

We are always in a state of creation. We are creating our reality in every moment of every day. We are creating our future with every single thought, be it consciously or subconsciously. You cannot take a break from it because you never stop thinking.

How do you use this law? Its simples always think about what you want, instead of what you don’t want. Don’t think about failing math, think about passing math and the universe will give it to you. A break down on how to use this law will be a topic for another article release.

Here are some of the world leaders and the greatest minds that used the law of attraction:

Buddha, a spiritual leader, teacher and arguably one of the most influential people that has ever lived on earth simply defines the law of attraction as “All that we are is a result of what we have thought.”

“A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes,” Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, an Indian activist who was the leader of the Indian independence movement against British colonial rule, is quoted as saying.

“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want, and you cannot help but get that reality. It can’t be no other way,” said Albert Einstein.