Spring break is forking necessary

Get ready, spring breakers: our favorite time of the year is fast approaching. It’s time for henna tattoos, Instagram stories and binging of all sorts. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for some serious Netflix marathons.

We all know spring break is the best time to wean yourself off the caffeine drip and catch up on sleep, but it can also be the best time to get ahead on school work or catch up on those late assignments you have piling up. Who are we kidding? We know it won’t actually happen, but we can at least hope.

If you’re an overachiever and actually have time to relax, soaking up some sun and getting your vitamin D intake after weeks of studying inside is a healthy and easy way to boost your immune system. Grab a hammock – and if you don’t have one, steal a frat boy’s.

Not everyone is ready to chance a sunburn, so if you’re more inclined to stay inside, I suggest you grab some popcorn and binge “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars” season three while waiting for the next episode of season 10.

Spring break is also a great time to experiment with adorable Easter projects on Pinterest, so please remember to post your Pinterest fail photos. We all have to be entertained one way or another.

And lastly, just remember: Every bod is a beach bod. Enjoy!