To be a Valentine or not to be a Valentine?

Camryn Huff is a freshman nursing major.

Question:
“Are you in a relationship, or are you single? And do you believe that if you are dating someone should you/they still ask each other’s valentine’s?”

Answer:
“I am in a relationship, and yes!”

Camryn Huff
Freshman
Nursing Major

Question: “Are you in a relationship, or are you single? And do you believe that if you are dating someone should you/they still ask each other’s valentine’s?”

Answer:
“No, I am not in a relationship. I think so because that is mandatory.”

Aeryn Doucet
Freshman
English Major

Answer:
“Yes I am in a relationship (engaged), and yeah Blake asked me to be his Valentine a week ago with Starbucks. I wouldn’t be his Valentine unless he asked me.”

Mariah Kador
Senior
Communications Major

Question:

Answer:
“I am single. Oh this is a good question, honestly I feel like the male should ask because at the end of the day it’s a matter of respect. No matter how much she pushes for it out of respect and being a gentleman I feel like the male should do it. But if she wants to do it, by all means let her be, but at the same time the male is supposed to do it.”

Zavian Davis
Sophomore
Radiology Major

Question:

Answer:
“I am in a relationship. I asked my girlfriend this question the other day and I see what she means. She was like ‘yes because it’s the thought that goes into the question’ even though I think that we are already together, what’s the point? I thought that it was a given. But I am still going to ask her because that is what she likes. Do I understand, no, but it’s for her.”

Nicholas Kidd
Senior
Electronic Engineering Major

Question:

Answer:
“Single. Yeah I feel like it would be a fun tradition to do.”

Erik Lopez
Senior
Biomedical Engineering